The Station Œnotechnique de Champagne®, at the same time as the activities of the Analysis Laboratory, from Oenological Advice, a Range of Materials, a range of Consumables and an After-Sales Service, is also expertise in the field of SERVICES.
Significant Human Resources:
– 2 Service Managers (Aube et Marne)
– 20 Champagne Method Cellar Technicians method specialists split between the 2 Magenta and Bar Sur Seine sites
– Quality control with Training of the teams in HACCP
– A dedicated Maintenance Team.
Material resources spread over 4 Areas:
– 10 Cooling Units (Crystalloprocess and RVS tank)
–7 Filtration units (Plaque, Kieselguhr, Tangentie
– 12 tirage lines for 5,000 to 12,000 bottles/hour, and 1 Large Bottle Section
– 7 disgorging lines for 1,200 to 2,000 bottles/hour, and 1 Large Bottle Section
– Automatic packers and depalettisers to decrease the arduous nature of the work on medium and fast lines
– Traceability with inkjet or jet marking
Logistics resources with New Facilities: